Living a high quality and demanding live in this century, a vacuum cleaner is one of the most popular product for each and single household use. Available in the market various type of products classified into brands, models, and/or services. Confusing the buyer from the information and the advertising, of course, most of the brand prove that they are the best provider together with advanced technology.
Which one is truly described, and what is the best vacuum for the buyer? Question marks full in your head. This article is going to give you some advice on how to pick and buy your perfect vacuum cleaner.
Factor to consider when buying a vacuum cleaner
Types of vacuum cleaner
- There are two preferred categories based on the most popular style is the vertical dust (or Upright) and dust box (also known as Canister).
- Some places sell longer sorting out the vacuum cleaner with bagged or bagless, vacuum cleaners bags with desiccant … but that’s just the nature of characteristics of the type of the vacuum cleaner on.
- There are also a number of other less commonly used vacuum cleaners such as hand-held vacuum cleaners, vacuum cleaner, automatic .
Level of noise
- One of the most curial factors (may apply to certain people) is the noise from your product, you do not want to put noise if you have a baby in your house, right? This actually can be controlled if you wisely pick the suitable product. There are a lot of models offer the customer to have wanted noise.
- Take a close look on the products’ model, you will see all recorded parameters noise level (dB) of air in the manual. However, part of customer does not really understand the message that the manufacturers try to send to the customer. At the end, they complain to the providers about the noise.
- In order to meet the perfect level of noise, non-governmental organizations on environmental and consumer group in Japan uses the common noise measurement to check the popular vacuum cleaners on the market and determine the level of a dB index which would be the most ears pleasing level.
- By JOF, vacuum cleaners generally have two modes: strong and weak. In “weak” mode, the noise level is common in about 80 dB and below 85 dB in “strong”. However, the vacuum cleaner over 90dB noise caused in a “strong” and this level was in the form of annoying noise.
- The noise depends on how the design of the engine. Overall, in the vacuum cleaner has a fan which, when active, it turns with very high speed and centrifugal force clean air machine, creating a vacuum in that class.
However, buying a vacuum cleaner is totally based on your needs and requirements, even if the noise is appropriate for use, but there is also a lot of other similarities are having the same function as the one of your selection. Buying a product for money requires you to spend a lot of works on it.
Due to exhaust competing on the market, other than providing the best product to the end user, there is also a different type of attachment together with the vacuum, it is somehow flexible for the users if they want their machine works on either near or far area.
- Before you are going to buy the vacuum cleaner, make sure the retail stores offer the good policy regards to guarantee policy, refundable and/or repairing.
- Most of the stores allow certain time (around 2 weeks or 1 month) of refundable, which means you have a certain time to try it out at home. You can not make up the trial at a retail store, don’t you? And certain stores that allow you to… negotiate the refund policy, it’s strange, but you can make it a try.
- And make sure if it is over the refundable period, the store also allows or offer you a convenience way to have a repair service. If you are making a call to request a repair service, make sure you know what is the problem of your machine.
There is the product for huge space or any space with the pet or hairy problem. The upright vacuum cleaner is a perfect product for big space like office or building, and/or carpeting area. However, there is also the product specializing for carpeting which is the steam vacuum, in which it works really well to impurity your carpet.
Bag or bagless vacuum cleaner
People are confusing on bagged and bagless cleaner, too. A slight different in name but big gap different in its function. For a group of people, there is merely an extra layer of a filtration to have an easier cleanup, but for those allergy people, this step is really make up a big step for them. But the bagged vacuum requires extra works and some money on it because you need to replace the bag all the way. The bagless vacuum is better, it cost you a little bit expensive at first but you saving money when it does not need to replace any bag.
If you are having one reliable brand in your mind but you do not successful bring it home because of the budget. You can make it as your reliable brand standard to compare other product. Certain trusted and being preferred brands by the community such as:
- Hoover vacuum is listed as the best provider of reliable brand;
- Oreck vacuum is known as light vacuum provider;
- Kirby vacuum is known as a provider with a range of different price and various models, it would meet the different level budget of the users.
Take a close look and check carefully the manufacturers’ information and providers if they are trustable and reliable. But before anything else, you must determine your house and your priority demand. Do as much research as you could, ask your experts’ advice, and finally heading to the store to experience the real product. It does need you to spend some work and some investment to have a machine for long term use.
My name’s Helen Macdonald. In fact, I often ended up with vacuum cleaners which were no good to me. Well, we learn from experience, right? And in fact, my long hours of research and intensive experience of buying and trying out vacuum cleaners have made me gain a wealth of information. I am more than ready to share this information.